ComputerNetBoarder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

I forgot my password

Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox?

+2
Sam
Alex
6 posters

Go down

What Internet Browser do you use?

Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox? Voteba1146%Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox? Voteba12 46% 
[ 6 ]
Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox? Voteba1154%Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox? Voteba12 54% 
[ 7 ]

Total Votes : 13
Back

Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox? Empty Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox?

Post by Alex Tue May 12, 2009 12:22 am

Firefox for me.. Very Happy
Alex
Alex
Admin

Operating System : Mac
Number of posts : 137

Back to top Go down

Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox? Empty Re: Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox?

Post by Sam Tue May 12, 2009 11:07 am

Firefox also... cannot beat its great security and its not owned by microsoft which makes it 100% better Smile

lol!
Sam
Computer Savy

Number of posts : 144

Back to top Go down

Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox? Empty Re: Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox?

Post by Alex Tue May 12, 2009 11:09 am

Sam wrote:cannot beat its great security
One hell of a true statement Cool
Alex
Alex
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Tue May 12, 2009 11:11 am

Sam wrote: its not owned by microsoft

Thats another unbeatable reason hahaha, microsofts new slogan: Making things that were hackable, more hackable.
Or...

Reasons for switching to Mac : Microsoft.

lol!
Sam
Computer Savy

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:46 pm

i like internet Smile
Teddy
Teddy

Number of posts : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:49 pm

it's so prone to viruses though! Try mozilla! Or safari for windows..
Alex
Alex
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by D.K. Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:33 am

I use safari at home, I find it easier to use than iternet and mozilla...
D.K.
D.K.
Know-It-All

Number of posts : 153

Back to top Go down

Post by George Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:44 am

i use internet explorer. i dont really like safari. i hate how the minimize and close box is on the other side. thats about it.
George
George
Computer Savy

Number of posts : 104

Back to top Go down

Post by D.K. Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:45 am

George wrote:i use internet explorer. i dont really like safari. i hate how the minimize and close box is on the other side. thats about it.
George, thats only if you use on a mac. If you download it off a normal pc, the minimize and close box is on the right side.
D.K.
D.K.
Know-It-All

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:47 am

George wrote:i dont really like safari. i hate how the minimize and close box is on the other side.
George this only occurs on a Mac on a PC its still on the right side! Cool
Alex
Alex
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by homless bum Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:49 am

D.K. wrote:
George wrote:i use internet explorer. i dont really like safari. i hate how the minimize and close box is on the other side. thats about it.
George, thats only if you use on a mac. If you download it off a normal pc, the minimize and close box is on the right side.
well safari on windows is a piece of **** and i hope it goes to a botomless hole lights it on fire jumps down covered in gasoline holding a petrol bottle piece of shitta

TACOS are awesome
homless bum
homless bum

Number of posts : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by homless bum Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:50 am

homless bum wrote:
D.K. wrote:
well safari on windows is a piece of **** and i hope it goes to a botomless hole lights it on fire jumps down covered in gasoline holding a petrol bottle piece of shitta

TACOS are awesome

your teriible homless bum hahaha
homless bum
homless bum

Number of posts : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by George Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:50 am

innaproppriate
George
George
Computer Savy

Back to top Go down

Post by D.K. Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:55 am

Homless, may you please give us a reason of why you think safari on windows is bad???
D.K.
D.K.
Know-It-All

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:56 am

fight! fight! fight! haha cheers
Alex
Alex
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by D.K. Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:00 am

Alex wrote:fight! fight! fight! haha cheers
That was not very appropriate Canton..
D.K.
D.K.
Know-It-All

Back to top Go down

Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox? Empty FIREFOX

Post by Teddy Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:52 am

FIRE FOX is the best but ive been looking at google chrome it looks ok
Teddy
Teddy

Number of posts : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:13 am

Chrome is ok... however i dont really believe Google should release something until they make it special, its like Microsoft trying to create another google called "Bing" it just doesnt work people are too used to Internet, realising that its prone to hacking and viruses so they switch to Firefox because it is rated as the safest.

lol!
Sam
Computer Savy

Back to top Go down

Post by George Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:38 am

i recently downloaded chrome.
i hate it.
i dunno what it is but it just feel comfortable with it. ive had it for about 1 month now and i ended up uninstalling it.
George
George
Computer Savy

Back to top Go down

Post by D.K. Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:41 am

George wrote:i recently downloaded chrome.
i hate it.
i dunno what it is but it just feel comfortable with it. ive had it for about 1 month now and i ended up uninstalling it.
I agree with George, I cant say I'm too happy about Google chrome. I was expecting a bit more...
D.K.
D.K.
Know-It-All

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:28 am

I agree with George, I cant say I'm too happy about Google chrome. I was expecting a bit more...[/quote] Yeah its a work in progress, give em a chance, i mean look at microsoft, its had IE Explorer for years and its still really crap Razz

lol!
Sam
Computer Savy

Back to top Go down

Post by D.K. Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:46 pm

Sam wrote:its had IE Explorer for years and its still really crap Razz

lol!
Lol yeah, its such a bad internet explorer for a good operating system
D.K.
D.K.
Know-It-All

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:48 pm

Are you ok? did you say Good? lol it aint all that, there are so many holes backdoors and loopholes in Windows its not funny. lol try being a mac hacker, its impossible. Windows- Any 3rd Grader with a modem could do something lethal Smile

lol!
Sam
Computer Savy

Back to top Go down

Post by D.K. Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:50 pm

I mean windows is still usable and more user-friendly to people who dont know much about computers
D.K.
D.K.
Know-It-All

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:17 pm

LOL if they can use it LOL some people are so computer Illeterate it's not funny...

lol!
Sam
Computer Savy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down