ComputerNetBoarder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

I forgot my password

What Electronic Company Do You Prefer???

3 posters

Go down

What Electronic Company Do You Prefer???

What Electronic Company Do You Prefer??? Voteba1133%What Electronic Company Do You Prefer??? Voteba12 33% 
[ 2 ]
What Electronic Company Do You Prefer??? Voteba1167%What Electronic Company Do You Prefer??? Voteba12 67% 
[ 4 ]
What Electronic Company Do You Prefer??? Voteba110%What Electronic Company Do You Prefer??? Voteba12 0% 
[ 0 ]
What Electronic Company Do You Prefer??? Voteba110%What Electronic Company Do You Prefer??? Voteba12 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 6
Back

What Electronic Company Do You Prefer??? Empty What Electronic Company Do You Prefer???

Post by D.K. Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:30 pm

Samsung for me
D.K.
D.K.
Know-It-All

Number of posts : 153

Back to top Go down

What Electronic Company Do You Prefer??? Empty Re: What Electronic Company Do You Prefer???

Post by George Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:37 pm

this is tough.
i like samsung for phones and whatnot
but definetley sony for cameras.
George
George
Computer Savy

Number of posts : 104

Back to top Go down

What Electronic Company Do You Prefer??? Empty Re: What Electronic Company Do You Prefer???

Post by D.K. Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:40 pm

Yeah I like sony heaps better for cameras but samsung had better tvs and phones so yeah
D.K.
D.K.
Know-It-All

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:41 pm

I have to admit, I'm not much of an expert in this area, but I do have samsung digital camera so Ill vote samsung.
Alex
Alex
Admin

Operating System : Mac
Number of posts : 137

Back to top Go down

Post by D.K. Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:45 pm

Hmm yeah. Samsung's cameras arnt that bad but its just that Sonys better with cameras
D.K.
D.K.
Know-It-All

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down