ComputerNetBoarder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

I forgot my password

What Is Better To Buy MAC Or HP LAPTOP

+3
Sam
D.K.
Teddy
7 posters

Go down

What Is Better To Buy MAC Or HP LAPTOP Empty What Is Better To Buy MAC Or HP LAPTOP

Post by Teddy Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:33 am

hey what do you think would be better to buy mac or hp laptop
Teddy
Teddy

Number of posts : 11

Back to top Go down

What Is Better To Buy MAC Or HP LAPTOP Empty Re: What Is Better To Buy MAC Or HP LAPTOP

Post by D.K. Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:21 am

I reckon that depends of which is more use to you. I personally hate laptops so I would go with the Mac. Very Happy
D.K.
D.K.
Know-It-All

Number of posts : 153

Back to top Go down

What Is Better To Buy MAC Or HP LAPTOP Empty Re: What Is Better To Buy MAC Or HP LAPTOP

Post by Sam Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:22 am

It depends entirely on what you want to use it for and for how much. Macs are expensive and good for film and music producing. You can also purchase bootcamp if you are a gamer and run windows on the Mac..

lol!
Sam
Computer Savy

Number of posts : 144

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:23 am

D.K. wrote:I personally hate laptops so I would go with the Mac. Very Happy
Single truest thing I have ever heard DK, remember when your laptop is outdated you can't upgrade it! I would just buy a new desktop, this allows you to chuck in that extra ram when you need it. With Mac, the prices can be incredibly expensive! Smile

Last edited by Alex on Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Vocablary)
Alex
Alex
Admin

Operating System : Mac
Number of posts : 137

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:29 am

Alex wrote: With Mac, the prices can be incredibly expensive! Smile

True that, it can easily reach thousands of dollars for your computer to be purchased. Not including the software, but you can usually get a good deal and they might chuck in some stuff.

lol!
Sam
Computer Savy

Back to top Go down

Post by George Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:32 am

yea i agree with DK and alex. i dont really like macs and once you dont like the laptop you cant really do much with it. your better off selling your laptop
George
George
Computer Savy

Number of posts : 104

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:34 am

I'm not sure, I recently purchased a Mac and there great looking machines and perform wonderfully, alot of there software is just plain convenient and easy-to-use. Although to be honest, I'm still not sure if I like the actual OS, it can be annoying not knowing when applications are open or shut. This can be very irratating without the taskbar, (refering to windows). So if you have the money go ahead! But be aware it runs very minimal programs. Mac can't even run .exe files! So either way you need windows sometime!
Alex
Alex
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by D.K. Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:36 am

Can't Macs run exe files?? I didn't know that. Is it a fact or rumor that Macs cant get viruses???
D.K.
D.K.
Know-It-All

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:40 am

Hahah have I changed your view now DK? Terrible isn't it..But yes, it is true Mac doesn't run .exe files. And yes Mac's can get viruses, but because Mac don't release there software developing codes to the public. Hardly anybody knows how to write viruses for Mac! This is why Mac have Minimal viruses! Interesting isn't it! This is also why Mac doesn't have much software because Apple like to think an Mac's only have Apples software not 3rd party software devolpers!
Alex
Alex
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by D.K. Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:42 am

Alex wrote:Hahah have I changed your view now DK? Terrible isn't it..But yes, it is true Mac doesn't run .exe files. And yes Mac's can get viruses, but because Mac don't release there software developing codes to the public. Hardly anybody knows how to write viruses for Mac! This is why Mac have Minimal viruses! Interesting isn't it! This is also why Mac doesn't have much software because Apple like to think an Mac's only have Apples software not 3rd party software devolpers!
Ahaaaa, I get it now. Thanks for explaining Alex Very Happy
D.K.
D.K.
Know-It-All

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:43 am

Not a problem, post more topics in the "Mac" section if still confused.
Alex
Alex
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:36 am

Yeah however be aware that as Apple becomes a bigger company due to i-Mac and Apple I-pods people are becoming more and more interested in trying to "beat the system". (Post in Mac from now on unless relevant to the question)

lol!
Sam
Computer Savy

Back to top Go down

Post by MrJoshr95 Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:38 am

Mac all the way bounce
MrJoshr95
MrJoshr95
Admin

Number of posts : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by mossy95 Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:43 pm

macs may cost a bit more but they are the best i have recently changed from hp to mac and im lovin mac Wink
mossy95
mossy95

Number of posts : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:23 am

yeh mac for sure, i used to have a hp but it crashed so i got a mac and its the best money i have ever spend. so fast and easy and fun to use! highly recommend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum