ComputerNetBoarder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

I forgot my password

Don't go off topic!

Go down

Don't go off topic! Empty Don't go off topic!

Hey Guys,
Just remember that when your on a topic make sure that you don't go to off topic to much! This means that if you are talking in a topic about Video cameras and your talking about donkeys! Just go create a new topic in off-topic called donkeys.
Alex
Alex
Admin

Operating System : Mac
Number of posts : 137

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Don't go off topic! :: Comments

D.K.

Post Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:02 am by D.K.

Alex wrote:Hey Guys,
Just remember that when your on a topic make sure that you don't go to off topic to much! This means that if you are talking in a topic about Video cameras and your talking about donkeys! Just go create a new topic in off-topic called donkeys.
I couldn't agree more Canton. Most people come to forums to get info but going off topic doesnt help them one bit!

Back to top Go down

George

Post Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:04 am by George

yea i agree keyboards are confusing?!?!?

Back to top Go down

Post Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:04 am by Sam

George wrote:yea i agree keyboards are confusing?!?!?

how so? lol

Yeah guys be aware of some basic rules that you should know we will be coming out with a terms and conditions so you guys know what you can and cant do, but for now just avoid the rude words, that goes for user names as well please. I will have terms and conditions for you as soon as i get a spare moment, hopefully by this weekend!

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down