PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

I forgot my password

i want to get a mac

Go down

i want to get a mac

Post by George on Wed May 13, 2009 9:28 am

hey,
i have windows XP at the moment and its really slow.
im might get an external harddrive and more ram. but i was wonder if i should put up with it and once i save enough money ill get a mac. ill probably put it in my room where it wont have internet connection but ill probably use the mac for editing.
George
Computer Savy

Number of posts : 104

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: i want to get a mac

Post by Sam on Wed May 13, 2009 1:41 pm

Well they cost a lot of money, you might want to upgrade your ram and external drive and then sell it perhaps when you have enough for a mac. although the macs are extremely expensive

lol!

Sam
Computer Savy

Number of posts : 144

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by homless bum on Fri May 15, 2009 2:33 am

well george after doing more reaserch for you it seems that i have found a cheap mackbook
http://www.idealstore.com.au/customiser.php?system=001435
you might bee looking at it sayng it only has 512meg of ram but if you go to this link it shows that you can buy another 2 gig of ram then just take your laptop and ram to your local mac store and ask them if theres anyone who can install it for you
http://www.area51proxy.com/index.php?____pgfa=aHR0cDovL3Nob3AuZWJheS5jb20v&_from=R40&_trksid=m38&_nkw=macbook+ram&_sacat=See-All-Categories
homless bum

Number of posts : 12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam on Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:24 am

Generally its hard for macs to be upgraded, and it will cost you a bit of money. Be aware of who you purchase your Mac off if it isnt a licensed reseller you can possibly get into trouble and you are not provided with warranty.

lol!

Sam
Computer Savy

Number of posts : 144

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum